Other things happening
While you’re in London for the SuperCollider Symposium here are some other events you might like:
- Conlan Nancarrow player piano series, at the Southbank April 21 – 22 (Sat & Sun)
- Check out Soundfjord – dedicated sonic art gallery in north-east London (nearest tube Seven Sisters). Their April events include:
- Bat Walk – Fri 20 April 2012, 7:30-10:30PM (£2/£4)
- SoundShare – sonic practice show & tell – Sun 22 April 2012 3:30pm-5:30pm (free but booking essential)
- Exhibition For Posterity by Graham Dunning, continues until 21 April
- Alex McLean is running a “live notation workshop” at Centre for Creative Collaboration (near Kings Cross) on the morning of Thu April 19th.
- Research seminar: Online source separation: a generalised approach, 10:30am, Thu April 19th, QMUL
- QMUL Farmer’s Market – Thu April 19th – get a lovely lunch of farm-reared burgers etc, buy a cake or some preserve. It’ll be outside The Curve (just near the conference venue).
- Olympic venue tours – check the olympics tour websites. QMUL is near to Stratford where the main Olympics venues are.